Thursday, November 20, 2008

Movie Review: High School Musical 3


Name: High School Musical 3: Senior Year



Director: Kenny Ortega



Starring: Zac Efron, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, Corbin Bleu, Ashley Tisdale



Rated: G



For: Well, personally, I think it definately should have been PG. At one part when Troy and Gabriella are dancing (Gab's wearing a short skirt) the skirt goes pretty dang high... and one girl does a dance move and you can see her undies... :/



Brief summary:As seniors in high school, Troy and Gabriella struggle with the idea of being separated from one another as college approaches. Along with the rest of the Wildcats, they stage a spring musical to address their experiences, hopes and fears about their future. (from IMDB.com)



Age level: 8 and up



Cautions: Really just the stuff I put in the rating



If you like this movie, you might also like . . . Camp Rock.



Personal Opinion: Uhhh... Wow. I was laughing the whole time. It was kinda... really corny... LOL. But the music was good, it was clean (enough), but... THE CHOREOGRAPHY WAS AMAZING!! Wow... that's all I can say. I guess they have a bigger budget cuz they could afford three choreographers. The story line was pretty dumb, though.. I recommend you wait for it to be on Disney Channel every night to see it.



Entertainment: 6/10



Highlights: The songs "The Boys Are Back" and "I Want It All"


1 comment:

Rose Marchen said...

I went to go see this movie, and I'd have to say I agree with you on the rating. All in all though, it was great!
Though I did think that "I Want it All" was just a little too long.