Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Book Review: I'd Tell You I'd Love You, But Then I'd have to kill you.


Name: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You.

Author: Ally Carter


Brief summary: Cammie is a normal teenaged girl, or is she? She goes to Gallagher's Academy For Girls, a school for prestigious girls to go to. Or is there more to both Cammie and Gallagher Academy then meets the eye? Cammie is really a spy, not a smart rich girl, and Gallagher is actually a school for girl spies to go and learn how to spy. When Cammie meets a guy and falls for him, she wants to become normal. But, how can the daughter of a world famous spy, who is on the path to becoming a spy herself, be normal?

Grade/Age level: 12 and up

Cautions: None

If you like this book, you will also like… I'm not sure, this is a very unique book.

Personal Opinion: What a fun book! This is such a great book and a very quick read. I love this book and look forward to reading the rest of the series and more books by Ally Carter.

Rating: 8/10

No comments: